- Plenty of examples. Not only does the author education Christians on how both positive and negative words can affect themselves and others, but he also provides them with plenty of examples they can incorporate into their own lives. By giving you examples of what you can say to turn a statement around, he better illustrates his points.
- Testimonies. Statements are better backed up with evidence, and the author apparently knows this because he made sure to provide plenty of testimonies proving the points he made throughout his book. His own testimony is beyond inspiring, but he includes some from other people as well to further validate his claims.
- References to scripture. One of the primary things many Christians look for in a Christian living book is a reference to scripture to prove that the assertions the author’s making are true to the word of God. The author backs up his assertions with plenty of biblical scriptures, so there’s no doubt as to whether or not the instructions he provide are sound.
- Well-written. This book is well-written with proper grammar, punctuation and tone. It flows well, and the author doesn’t veer off topic or ramble, making it easy to comprehend and follow. Many readers also reported that the writing style was conversational and instilled a sense of trust of the, which is always a positive attribute for a Christian book review.
- Length. This book is relatively short, spanning on 40 pages. Depending upon how you look at it, this could be a positive or negative aspect, but for purposes of this Christian book review, we’ll list it as a negative. Many readers express a sense of wanting to have read more after finishing this book, which makes its short length a negative in our eyes.
- Language availability. At current, this book is only available in English. Unfortunately, this means that you can’t read the book in your preferred language if your native tongue is anything other than English.
Overall, “If You Change Your Words It Will Transform Your Life” is an uplifting and inspirational Christian living guide that can help you temper your words to better walk in the footsteps of Christ. While there’s a couple of negative aspects, the positive far outweigh them and make this book a worthy read for both long-time Christians as well as those who are new to the faith.